- What's New
- About BCSF
- SnoScene Newsletter
Benefits of BCSF Membership
Determine the Real Value of a BCSF Membership Below...
- First determine how many days you ride per winter;
- Get a piece of paper and a pen;
- Put the value on the items listed below as they pertain to you only;
- Then use that number to multiply with your ride days (or days of use availability like cabins);
- Example: Personal cabin value $2.00 a day x amount of days you can access (150 days) that cabin=value is worth $300.00 x amount of cabins available to you;
- Example: Groomed Trails = day pass fees x day used per season. $20.00 (provincial average) x 3 rides per month x (5) months = value is worth $300.00.
Now Let’s Begin:
- Maintained trails (bridges & brushed) x per ride days (Versus carrying tools and dealing with downed trees or brush)
- Groomed trails (day pass fee in your area) x per ride days (Provincial average $20.00)
- Parking lots x per ride days (As apposed to parking on roads etc)
- Trail signage x per ride days (Directional or otherwise which may aid in your safety)
- Club Insurances for equipment, General Liability and Volunteers (Included in membership)
- Discounts at Hotels ( $20 to $30 off per room nights ) x average nights used year round
- Snowmobile Insurance Discounts (up to 35% off ) x amount of sleds or ORV’s insured
- Trail fee discounts from other BCSF members clubs ($5.00 to $10.00 off ) x areas rode
- Club owned equipment (assets)(volunteered versus contract equipment means all riders including members will pay day fee’s) set a value amount
- Discounts on clothing apparel 10% off at Marks Workwear house please email the office for a coupon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local, Regional, Provincial and National representation (45 years worth)(Included in membership)
- Use of warm club cabins (emergency. foul weather etc) per day x available use x amount of clubs cabins available to use
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment ($4000.00) included in membership (Value $4000.00)
- 4 Sno-riders west magazines ($4.95 each) included in membership (value $22.00+ HST)
- Complete Environmental Stewardship Program (provincially recognized) (set a value)
- Complete Snowmobile Safety Program (set a value) (posters, pamphlets through partners CCSO and ISMA)
- Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants - www.bcsnowmobile.wboil.com The BCSF enjoys 15-20% off the listed retail price of all Amsoil products. Call Louise in the office on how to place your order to realize the tremendous savings! If you are buying sled oil (or any oil for that fact) from anywhere else...you are paying too much!!
- Sandman Hotels - www.sandmanhotels.com BCSF members get preferential pricing on room rates. Just quote BCSF2015 to reservations and tell them that you are a member of the BC Snowmobile Federation and you will enjoy tremendous savings on your over night stay!!
- BCSF Bank of Montreal Rewards Mastercard - to apply go to www.bmo.com/bcsf
- 15% off your InReach Communicator Subscription. Just print out this mail-in Rebate to take advantage.
Note: There are more benefits through your membership with the CCSO (Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations)
Sleds2Buy - www.sleds2buy.com - snowmobilers can now list their products for sale for free! Yes - No Cost to buy or sell your toys on-line. No excuse now - Post that sled, atv, pwc, motorcycle, boat and motor or RV for sale today. Enter through the Sleds2Buy window on-line and the buy and sell is free.
Haber Vision - Sunglasses and goggles available online at member discounted prices for year around access www.habervision.com
SPOT - units available with a member discount negotiated through the national office and now offered at the provincial level - example - to have 6 months' connection for free or to have a discounted purchase price available to members. The SPOT unit is a key piece in a club's risk management consideration to have a volunteer or employee grooming in remote locations.
Our Membership Rewards are beyond comparison... Reward yourself with a BCSF Membership today!